Welcome to Avian and Exotic Pet Clinic of Roanoke
Appointments may be scheduled by phone at (540) 989-4464.
*** Click for Important tick information***
This year’s tick season is expected to be worse than normal, due to our mild temperatures this past winter. Make certain that you and your pets are prepared!
Please Help Us by Filling Out our Survey. Click here.
Tanglewood West, 3959 Electric Road, Suite 155, Roanoke, VA 24018
(Directly across from K92 Radio Studio and Bank of America).
Enter the parking area from Electric Road. Our Clinic entrance is at the left end of the building.
We are proud providers of Harrison's Bird Diets, Oxbow Rabbit and Rodent Diets, Roudybush Prescription Bird Diets and Hill's Prescription Diets for dogs and cats.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30am-7pm
- Tuesday: Please call for availability
- Wednesday: 8:30am-5pm
- Thursday: 8:30am-5pm
- Friday: 8:30am-5pm
- Saturday: 8:30am-12pm (open every 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month)
- Sunday: Closed
If your exotic pet is in need of emergency service after hours, call our main office (540) 989-4464
and follow the directions given.
Emergency dog and cat care - call (540) 563-8575.
Pet Poison Helpline (per incident fee) (800) 213-6680 or www.petpoisonhelpline.com
- General and Preventive Medicine
- Emergency Services, House Calls (based on availability) and After Hour Calls
- General Surgery
- Dentistry (including rabbits and rodents) and Oral Surgery
- Lab services (In-house and Specialty Services)
- Radiology (x-ray)
- Advanced Ultrasonography with our Sonosite Micro-Max machine
- Hospitalization and Critical Care
- Medical Boarding (for Treatment)
- Behavior and Husbandry Consultations
- Microchip Placement
- Health certificates
- Humane Euthanasia, Cremation Services and Grief Counseling
- Advanced ultrasonic imaging with our new high-detail Sonosite Micro-Max ultrasound machine