Welcome to Avian and Exotic Pet Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Roanoke, Virginia
Call us at (540) 989-4464
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at (540) 989-4464!
If you live in Roanoke or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Dr. Paul Stewart is a licensed veterinarian, treating all types of pets. Your pets’ health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
Avian and Exotic Pet Clinic is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Dr. Stewart has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our veterinarian.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call (540) 989-4464 or contact us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our veterinarian office is very easy to get to - just check out the map below! We also welcome you to subscribe to our newsletter, which is created especially for pet owners.
- General and Preventive Medicine
- Emergency Services, House Calls (based on availability) and After Hour Calls
- General Surgery (including Radiosurgery)
- Dentistry (including rabbits and rodents) and Oral Surgery
- Lab services (In-house and Specialty Services)
- Radiology (X-Ray)
- Advanced Ultrasonography with our Sonosite Micro-Max machine
- Endoscopy (rigid and flexible)
- Hospitalization and Intensive Care
- Bird and Exotic Pet Boarding
- Medical Boarding
- Behavior and Husbandry Consultations
- Microchip Placement
- Health certificates
• Nail trimming
• Wing trimming
• Beak trimming (Cosmetic and Corrective) and Polishing
• Mat Removal and Trimming
- Humane Euthanasia, Cremation Services and Grief Counseling
- Therapeutic and Preventative Medicine
- Consultation (Behavior and Husbandry)
- DNA Sexing
At Avian and Exotic Pet Clinic, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Paul Stewart, DVM
Veterinarian | Avian and Exotic Pet Clinic|(540) 989-4464
Tanglewood West Building
3959 Electric Road, Suite 155
Roanoke, Virginia 24018